Newbie to Instagram, have a few questions

Lulu Streich

Hi MMO, I started making my first IG page in October but was busy with school, so had to take a break.
Fast forward a few days ago I tried posting on it with my own videos but my account was shadowbanned apparently and I was getting 0 views.
I created another account and still got 0 views & went through a lot of pain with the verification, face uploading and sms codes. Instagram thought I was a bot. Finished that and now I'm ready to grow my IG.

Now a few questions:
1. Gurus say you should have a good bio and a logo, but I see accounts that have none of that, yet still get 100k views. Does bio matter or should I keep it like a personal account?
2. How do I expand my reach? I posted 2 reels with an audio from a post with 1mil views & 300 uses and both of them still only have 150 views. Other videos from the audio also got somewhat viral but mine don't?
3. Should I change anything because I'm a serious action taker, or should I be patient, keep posting and wait a week or two maybe that's when IG will push my content and go viral?
4. Best times to post and how many reels should I upload per day?

Some information:
- The old account from October had views but now doesn't, probably shadowbanned
- The new account was created on Sunday (3 days ago) and now gets 150 views per video but isn't expanding
- I've noticed in my latest two reels my engagement is slowly rising (previous one got 6 interactions without an audio, the latest one got 11 interactions with an audio)
- The videos are fairly similar to the ones who went viral (not completely copied)

Here's also my bio:
♠️ | #1 TOP page for like-minded individuals
| Only for Elite Minds
| Motivational content daily

TL;DR: New account created 3 days ago, only getting 150 views with trending audio, how do I expand.

Marlene Graham

1. Ignore gurus, but in this case, creating a logo and a decent bio is basic for any professional business.

2. There is no such a thing like use a magic audio and instantly ensure tons of views. It may helps, but anyway, your content is still king and you must be patient about achieving results if your account has just a few videos. If you are getting zero views, then it's shadowbanned.

3. You need to be patient, but take care about this shadowban stuff. If the problem is your content, you are going to achieve few views, but if the problem is shadowban, you will have zero views. In this case, move on and create a new account using another structure.

Santino Emard

Yes, your bio is important as it's the first impression visitors get. Your current bio is good!

1. Reply to comments, like posts, and follow similar accounts.
2. Use a mix of popular and niche-specific hashtags.
3. Ensure high-quality videos with strong hooks.
4. Partner with other creators.
5. Post regularly:
- Mornings (8-10 AM) and evenings (7-9 PM).
- Early afternoons (11 AM-1 PM).
- 1-2 Reels per day.

Be consistent and patient. Analyze what works and adjust. Test different content types and posting times. Keep testing and stay engaged. Growth takes time, but with consistent effort, you'll see results. Good luck!