Niche site question

Lottie Goldner

Hello everyone, I have a niche website but due to low traffic I started writing articles on different topics, but most of these articles haven’t indexed or doesn’t rank well. Is it better to remove these articles and write on my niche only?

Turne Eichmann

Hello everyone, I have a niche website but due to low traffic I started writing articles on different topics, but most of these articles haven’t indexed or doesn’t rank well. Is it better to remove these articles and write on my niche only?
If your current strategy is not working, it makes sense to tweak current strategy. But you you first trying building links for the blog to get indexed or to rank fast. That could also solve the problem without the need to remove articles.

Tatu Wunsch

yes, focusing on niche generally better.
search engine like google give favor that sites are focused on specific topics. and niche content attract more relevant audience . if you website cover many unrelated topics it will confuse your audience and check your content performance if your existing content generating traffic you can optimize further instead of removing