OGads Conversions Not Being Counted

Hilpert III

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with OGads and I'm hoping someone here can help. I've been running Facebook ads and Google ads, specifically targeting the USA, and have been getting a decent amount of views and clicks. However, despite this, I'm not seeing any conversions being counted on OGads.

What I've Done So Far:
- Ran Facebook Ads: Targeted specifically to the USA. Facebook charged me $20 for these ads, and I got views and clicks.
- Ran Google Ads: Also targeted to the USA, with similar results in terms of views and clicks.
- Manually Completed an Offer: After four days of no conversions being counted, I decided to complete an offer myself to see if the system was working. Despite completing the offer, OGads only counted the views and clicks but not the conversion.

Note: My traffic is targeted and high-quality. I'm using USA-targeted ads from both Facebook and Google. Please do not suggest that my traffic is of low quality as I've already ensured it's not.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues with OGads? Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be going wrong or how I can fix this? Your help would be greatly appreciated!