Payment Gateway for digital product

Avery VonRueden

hey guys
i just open a store for selling digital products like followers, likes and views etc..
but I need a good payment gateway, I have LLC but I'm from third country so anyone have any idea, please help

Thanks you

Wallace Ryan

hey guys
i just open a store for selling digital products like followers, likes and views etc..
but I need a good payment gateway, I have LLC but I'm from third country so anyone have any idea, please help

Thanks you
If you have an LLC then you're free to open Paypal or stipe accounts that make sense.

Jackeline Haley

hey guys

Thanks you
You have a LLC the best option is go for stripe, cloak it, warmup the account, and store selling digital products through that stripe and keep an eye on the chargeback ratio.

Eliezer Cassin

Well known payment gateways are not too kind to those selling social media services. My suggestion would be to accept payments manually on something like payoneer.