Pinterest Account drop 90% in one day.

Cartwright V

In March of this year, I gradually started three Pinterest accounts (each corresponding to a different website), all of which are in Pinterest-friendly niches.

The pins are all high-quality and originally created by VAs, without using any AI, and the login environments were kept isolated. Starting in August, these accounts saw a significant boost, reaching an average of 50k-90k impressions per day (per account).

However, since September 18, these accounts have gradually lost 90% of their impressions within a day.

I contacted customer support, but they seem to respond like bots, saying that there are no restrictions on my account and that this is just normal fluctuation. In my view, losing 90% of impressions in a single day is definitely not a normal seasonal fluctuation.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Thank you.

Salma

Interesting, I'm building a CTR for agencies right now, I would like to see if the click through rate might work for Pinterest accounts like yours, if you are interested on running a test it's obviously free of charge feel free to DM me.