[Positionly] SEO Tools - Rankings, Backlinks & Competitors - up to 35% OFF! (Approved)

Leonard O'Reilly

SEO Tools by Positionly

Gear yourself up with feature-rich and user-friendly SEO Tools. Positionly provides you with complete set of tools to track, manage and improve your SEO. Tracking your rankings, analyzing your competitors and checking backlinks is so simple as never before.

1720748957752.png

What Our Users Are Saying

Also just set up @positionly which is equally as awesome, can't wait to see some results!​
I can't believe @moz has such a great community and it's such a crappy tool. @positionly seams a good alternative. Checking it out!​
Falling in love with @positionly tonight. Simplicity comes to SEO rank tracking!​
The best app UX I've seen in ages - these guys know what they're doing. Checkout @positionly at...​

Positionly combines great design with great user-experience to make your work done faster and smoother. Organize your data with clear and simple dashboard. Measure your SEO performance, make better data-driven decisions and gain more organic traffic from search engines.

What?s under the hood

Ranking Checker
1720748933336.png

Track your rankings for keywords. Monitor daily changes on neat charts. Easily manage your best performing keywords and measure your website?s performance. Analyze your data, improve your rankings and get more organic traffic.

Multiple Search Engines Supported
Google, Bing, Yahoo & Yandex. Manage your campaigns in any region from a single platform.

Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools Integration
No more back-and-forth. Grab your keyword data, track your organic traffic volume and compare your results with rankings in one place.

Dashboard and Keywords Management
Positionly makes it incredibly easy to group, manage and track your keywords. It doesn?t matter if you track few or thousands of phrases, you?ll always stay in control over your SEO.

Competitor Analysis

1720748913695.png

Track your competitor?s rankings along with yours. Analyze your competitor?s performance for a single keyword or a group of keywords on one single graph. Evaluate the distance that divides your from your industry leaders or control your competition's progress in order to maintain top rankings. Export your data into stylish report with a single click.

Backlinks

1720748897336.png

Want to check your backlinks? Positionly provides reliable and accurate backlinks data from Ahrefs. See who and when links to your website. Control your backlinks, maintain a healthy backlink profile and keep your rankings invulnerable to the search algorithm updates.

Backlink Analysis
Analyze your backlinks in terms of quality and quantity. Check the quality of the referring domains, link type, anchor text and links.

Other Features

Automated reports

1720748883041.png

Save your time and delight your clients with clear reports. Your report data can be customized, branded, automated for delivery, or exported to your own report formats.

White Labeling Option

1720748868011.png

Customize Positionly to match your company?s image.

Mobile Application

1720748850082.png

Checking your phone every minute? Track your rankings on the go and add the free Positionly mobile app to your list of bad habits.

History and Notes

Make annotation and notes. Keep track of which actions bring you the best results and constantly refine your strategy.

Exclusive Offer!

20% Discount for MMO Users

Discount code: "mmo"
Discount code can be used under billing information in settings menu

The discount combines with the offer presented on our website. Subscribe for 6 months and get up to 35% off any plan!

Discover Positionly for Free!

Take Positionly for a spin - sign up for full-featured free trial. No credit card. No obligations.

Go to Positionly Now!

Jasen Prohaska

seems very interesting too, i've also had a good feedback from SEO Rank Monitor, I think I have to see it for myself. SEO Rank Monitor offers free trial, I am sure this one too. So we'll see...