FEATURES

Tracking platform - WiiMaxx
Ability to create your own team and gain additional bonus
Over 15 dating offers
Live support

PAYOUTS

Minimum payout: €1
Monthly payout, however weekly payout is an option as well
Bank transfers, Wise, Revolut, Yoursafe (ex Bitsafe) etc.
No hidden fees

GEOS

Over 54 countries (USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Izrael, UAE, Japan, Singapore, India, Russia, South America, Mexico, South Africa)
Over 35 supported languages
Constantly expanding to new GEOs as well, therefore, list may be even larger by the time you apply

CONTACT

E-mail: contact@profit-monkey.com
Instagram: profit_monkey_affiliate
Facebook: Profit Monkey
LinkedIn: Profit Monkey Affiliate

Paige

Thread Approved

Summary
I'm keeping this review short since this is an affiliate program, So for the review, I asked the OP to create an account for me on Wiimax (evidently it's an app used by a few other affiliate programs). It had the usual content and pages you'd expect, including a page for payouts, statistics, tracking, chargebacks, banners, etc. As with all affiliate programs, you use this one at your own risk.

For buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.

Thread Edit Log

Nicola

[QUOTE = "Zwielicht, post: 11454562, član: 701565"]
I've had some info about this job for a long time, but I could not find you. I hope I'm in the right place. Accept me
[QUOTE = "Trixxs, post: 11454561, član: 1041432"] Trixxscash je dio Trixxs grupe.