Q. During the MMO conference do I have to stay at Caesars Palace?

Watsic

A. No staying at Caesars Palace isn't necessary but if you are staying in Vegas the deal we have with Caesars when you buy an early bird ticket will save you hundreds of dollars.The rooms will be in the tower directly above the conference area so you are just a short elevator trip down to the conference. Rooms cost $129 per night with free Wi-fi for 5 devices which would normally cost you $15 per device, per day, therefore a saving of $225 over 3 days, also there are no resort fees applied, saving you $25 per day so another $75 saved.

You may find a cheaper room elsewhere but when you add up all the benefits associated with this early bird deal, we doubt you will be any better off and certainly not just 5 minutes from the conference!

olas Koepp

I am from India and wouldn't mind a leisure + conference trip to Vegas. I checked the deal at Ceasars and along with early bird and Caesars accommodation for 5 days was coming to around $1600. Since i will be travelling from India it would be appreciated if you can share some cost of stay for 5 days in Vegas. Like, what would be the approximate cost of 5 days amenity charges, taxes & other fees of hotel, food cost, any other charges that i would be incurring that you can think of. Help is appreciated.

Mr. Judge

To everyone else still wondering, take my advice and stay at Caesars. I've been to Vegas a few times and stayed at Caesars Palace twice which was costing over $400 per night with tax. Not only are you getting a good deal with the setup MMO made with Caesars but you get all of the extra perks as well. It's a beautiful hotel with tons of amenities and you can't beat it for the price. Add the speakers and the networking and everything else this MMO Conference will offer and you'll see that it's priceless if you know how to utilize the information that will be discussed there.

I highly recommend to everyone that's able to attend to go, you won't regret it.

@cobsseo What's a "Cum Conference"? This may not be the conference you think it is.