Rankings dropped after several backlinks

Kundea

Hello there.
I have bought some guest posts with a reasonable price. They are all really old local blogging websites. However, their spam score is not ideal. From about 5 to 20 percent!
Now that the backlinks are indexed, my rankings are dropped.
For one keyword from 4 to 15, another from 2 to 4, another from 2 to 10, etc. And these are my exact targeted keywords by the way.
Therefore, I suppose these drops are because of the new backlinks. Is disavowing these backlinks going to improve the rankings? Would it be beneficial to disavow these links? Or Should I think about getting new quality links for these keywords?

Zoe Welch

if you sure your ranking down by through backlinks its beneficial if you disavow through links

and after that build some quality backlinks related to your niche its help to you rank back :)

Rohan DVM

If the downfall is observed recently then also consider that there may be Google's core update behind this. And if it's a core update then it is not necessary that the recently earned backlinks are wrong or any content of your website is wrong, it could also be other's content getting rewarded now so just wait for a while.