Replica Selling / Ads

Anastasia

So basically i got the option to sell very good Replica clothing and watches and i got another Option to sell original parfum for much cheaper than the original price. Only Problem with the second is that it doesnt come in the original bottle but its 100% original.

To get to the point, to the experts in this field: Where would you advertise or sell this?

I think Tiktok ads are very good for this as they dont check them before they get published. Is it worth it with this product tho?

Will the not original packaging a problem?

Products come from europe but ill ship worldwide.

Paten

From a legal perspective, selling replicas is 100% illegal.
Pretty sure he knows that already, many methods here involve illegal stuff, it's not whitehatworld ;)

I would also suggest social media ads, try it out how long they last. I would also check the journey section to see how others approached that problem. By the way, what type of payment gateway do you plan to use? Are you selling through a shop or how do you show your potential customers product, info and prices?

aelchi

If you can get high quality reps I would try to get Sp5der, bape, trapstar. stussy and supreme. Next I would make a telegram Channel and set it up as a shop. Then advertise in illegal promo chats because those are going to be where your customers are at. Most of the chats are dedicated to drug dealers promoting there traps and these people are looking for cheap designer wear for sure