(Resolved) Scammed by RESELLERPROVIDER.RU

Lindgren

POST: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/r...youtube-twitter-tiktok-fast-services.1574658/

I saw this post and wanted to try this SMM panel to add Discord Members to my server. The service wasn't working, so I contacted the seller to fix it or to refund me.

The seller was playing dumb, telling me that I was giving him some wrong "ID."

After a couple of screenshots, he finally "got me" what I was complaining about and said to try out other services.

I told him I was only interested in the "Discord Members" service and didn't want to try anything else.

I paid 2 USDT using Binancepay and told him to send me a refund. He said, "I am forwarding it to my authority, sir.".

After that, I texted him a couple of times, and he just stopped responding to my messages.

Thankfully, I only topped up 2 USD to try out this platform, but my initial goal was to spend $100 for this service.

This is a scam. Please avoid this seller and ban such users from advertising on this forum!

WA conversation: https://postimg.cc/yWWKQRtK

Peyton

To be honest, I made this post with a goal for him to be banned from this forum. As you can see in the WA conversation above, he wasn’t replying to my messages for 2 days.

I don’t really mind him stealing my $2, it’s more about keeping this community safe than he refunding me after seeing this post and still selling here.

Hopefully you will take this into consideration

Lueilwitz

Hello, I just saw the complaint topic. If the problematic order ID information and user name are sent, I would like to check the transactions directly. Also, no matter who wants a test balance, we add it directly, you can try it using this. In addition, we do not have an eye on anyone's money, and no matter what, we provide a direct refund to the current balances when the customer requests a refund. Thanks

Hollis

Going forward, please be more prompt in this dispute thread.

It looks like the accuser sent you the ID via chat back before they opened this dispute. It's clearly your panel, and you said you were "forwarding it to your authority".