Safe Followliker Pinterest Settings?

Cather

Hello,

I'm new to using Followliker for Pinterest. My Account is over 1 month old and so I wanted to ask what are very safe setting to start? I want to do the FLC method with following and liking only and I've read anything from 100 to 1000 follows per day here on MMO? So if anyone could tell me safe settings to start I would be very happy.

Thanks

Kube

I haven't use follow liker but i believe 500 per day is a safe number. But you can also try and test it out from a small number like the 100 you said and increase from there slowly.

Karelle

Start with 50 follows and 50 likes per day and spread them across the day, let it run that way for a few days, and then increase.

If you are going to run many accounts, have 3 of them always 100 actions more than the rest.

So after the few days have passed, increase 3 of them to 100 follows and 100 likes per day and increase them by 50 every few days.

Once these accounts reach 200 actions per day and they are doing well, then increase the other accounts to 100 and keep going like that until you find the sweet spot where you are maximizing actions without getting into bans.