Scammed by RESELLERPROVIDER.RU

Emory Watsica

POST: https://www.mmo.com/seo/resellerpro...youtube-twitter-tiktok-fast-services.1574658/

I saw this post and wanted to try this SMM panel to add Discord Members to my server. The service wasn't working, so I contacted the seller to fix it or to refund me.

The seller was playing dumb, telling me that I was giving him some wrong "ID."

After a couple of screenshots, he finally "got me" what I was complaining about and said to try out other services.

I told him I was only interested in the "Discord Members" service and didn't want to try anything else.

I paid 2 USDT using Binancepay and told him to send me a refund. He said, "I am forwarding it to my authority, sir.".

After that, I texted him a couple of times, and he just stopped responding to my messages.

Thankfully, I only topped up 2 USD to try out this platform, but my initial goal was to spend $100 for this service.

This is a scam. Please avoid this seller and ban such users from advertising on this forum!

WA conversation: https://postimg.cc/yWWKQRtK

Clair Wolf

To be honest, I made this post with a goal for him to be banned from this forum. As you can see in the WA conversation above, he wasn’t replying to my messages for 2 days.

I don’t really mind him stealing my $2, it’s more about keeping this community safe than he refunding me after seeing this post and still selling here.

Hopefully you will take this into consideration

Emory Watsica

To be honest, I made this post with a goal for him to be banned from this forum. As you can see in the WA conversation above, he wasn’t replying to my messages for 2 days.

I don’t really mind him stealing my $2, it’s more about keeping this community safe than he refunding me after seeing this post and still selling here.

Hopefully you will take this into consideration
The goal in a dispute resolution thread is not to ban someone... it is to make all parties that are/were affected negatively to be made whole.

Clair Wolf

The goal in a dispute resolution thread is not to ban someone... it is to make all parties that are/were affected negatively to be made whole.
That’s not the point mate. I said above that I was testing the service if it works with $2.

Initially I wanted to topup $100.

So imagine if it wasn’t working after I topup $100

It’s not about the money in this case. It’s about the seller himself.