ScrapeBox is... Alive!

Margret Nolan

So i was browsing here and saw a thread titled the owner has died or something to that effect. So when i transferred my license to a fresh system i thought i would ask. Seems you cant believe everything posted on the internet huh. :D

--------------------------

Hello XXXX

Thanks for contacting us.

We have processed your license transfer.

As for the MMO thread saying the owner is dead, no it's an intentionally fake thread it seems due to our sales thread being closed. We were told by MMO that Loopline (who's helped with ScrapeBox for about a decade, and makes ScrapeBox tutorial video's) was not allowed to respond helping anyone in the sales thread. Same with Softtouch who's been with ScrapeBox since the beginning despite all 3 of us having the required $97/yr each Jr VIP subscriptions and the $97/yr sales thread paid.

I contacted a moderator via PM regarding another issue but received no reply. Then some months later I was not receiving a working 2FA code sent so I could login to my account. I sent 3 emails via the MMO support/contact about having no access to my account and I did not receive any response to these emails either.

I believe the ScrapeBox sales thread is the largest thread on MMO and been running for close to 15 years, but I have not had anyone there reach out to me. So given the issues, the sales thread not contributing a lot to the overall sales of ScrapeBox and I have no access to my account I guess the sales thread will remain closed. However ScrapeBox, the addons and plugins will continue to receive updates, it's business as usual and we are working on some major new things.

Thanks for reaching out to us we appreciate it.

Regards, ScrapeBox Support

Marie Morar

Why wasn't he allowed to answer for the service? I guess he was earning some money with the rest of the team

Esta Weimann

That's sad to hear, hopefully they'll be able to deal business on MMO again. SB was one of the first Tools i've discovered on here.

Hassie Collins

Hi, this was posted by me not for Scrapebox support. It's an informative post in response to the one in SEO Tools wrongly saying the owner is dead when that is not true. I'm confused, why move my thread here and lock it but not the other one with the fake info?