Scraping Tiktok Ads

Feil

I'm attempting to create tiktok bots to scrape advertisements that are being ran on the platform by certain accounts. However I'm running into some problems following accounts, and getting advertisements to appear on the home page.

My process:
- I use anti detect browser (Adspower), 1 profile for each account.
- I use static residential ip addresses (Webshare) for each browsing profile.
- Before creating the the accounts, I browse websites that are tracked by tiktok to build up cookies.
- I'm creating these profiles using sms verification (TextVerified).

What I'm experiencing:
- When I try to follow certain accounts I click the follow button, it changes to "following", then I refresh the page and it says I'm not following them.
- I've had a few profiles that have been active for ~5 days, and still no advertisements are being shown on the home page.

After I create the accounts, I warm them up by scrolling and interacting with posts on the home page for intervals of 30m-1hr, once a day for about 2-3 days. Once they are warmed up, I try to follow users that I wish to see advertisements for.

I was thinking the accounts could possibly be getting shadow banned since they're all being created off the same laptop, but I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that anti-detect browsers should be circumventing this problem.

I only have 1 account that I'm actually able to follow accounts and see advertisements on the timeline for, but it is my personal tiktok account that was created with my iphone. I would like to keep the keep phones out of the workflow if possible.

If anyone has any advice on steps I'm missing it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.