Selling 1X Movie/TV Streaming Site + automated/custom script

Kobe Kautzer

Hi!,

As stated in the title I am looking to sell my custom Movie/Tv Streaming site + automated/custom script

The site has been live since the 21st of April and has achieved a total of 13k unique users since then. Advertisements have been activated since 23/05 and the site has earned a total of $28 since then.

Google Analytics:

Monetag Stats:

Google Search Console:

The site currently has 32,800 movies imported and 364 Tv Shows. (I have not had the time to import all tv show pages which is why there is not that many but I imported the 32k movies in under 3 days with the script.)

Most of the traffic has come through organic social media promotion.

The monthly expenses are at $98 monthly due to upgrading to a dedicated server as I planned to add 100k+ movies (you may downgrade with no problem if you do not plan on continuing my mission)

Custom automated script is included, can be used to add more tv shows/movies or make many more sites with a large amount of movies.

We will provide 30 days support to help you understand how the site/script works.

DELIVERY TIME

After successful payment, it takes 1 to 3 Business days for me to transfer the Domain.

Refund Policy

I will issue you a refund if I fail to deliver in 3-5 Business days.

What are the requirements?

You should have NAMECHEAP account for domain & Physical Phone Number for account verifications.

Asking price - €1000

How to Purchase:

Step 1: Contact me with the details I have provided below to make arrangements
Step 2: I will then will then set up a trade on escrow.com
Step 3: Buyer must follow all steps provided by the escrow team
Step 4: After buyer has reviewed all information provided by the escrow team and Paid them, I will then provide all log in details to the escrow team
Step 5: Escrow team will make the trade (Buyer pays escrow fees)

Second Purchase Option:

Step 1: Contact me and come to an agreement
Step 2: I will provide you with usdt address
Step 3: Full payment will be made
Step 4: Once payment is received I will provide you with all information regarding log in details, domain transfer etc.

Contact details:
Telegram: @georgetoons
Or send me a PM here regarding any offers or questions.