SMMFOLLOWS - Scammers Beware

Wilhelmine

After 4 weeks and 10 tickets asking for my $67 back, these scumbags just keep giving BS excuses.

DO NOT USE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

Medhurst

Sick and tired of this panel promising refill several orders and still nothing. Waste of money, they do not refill or refund. If you have a refill guarantee and promise to refill within 48 hours but its been over 2 weeks then surely they should refund as the service is simply not working and is ruining the reputation very badly of customers. This panel needs to take responsibility for their services and refund orders that aren't doing the job as its supposed to. It is a scam to not deliver the service as described and then NOT provide refills or refunds when the service is down for so long.

Brittany

Hello Dear,
your order has been canceled many days ago
and sent many pm last few days please would you check

Pearline

They refused to refund me through the ticket system on their website, until I contacted my cc company and had to file a dispute. Support on the website is a scam. Benji only helps people on bhw everyone else gets screwed. Very shady website. 6-7 shitlists already made and service still going? I guess no actions get taken on here for certain people.

Smith

Man, I hate to pile on, but I had the same problem. Ordered youtube views a few years ago, never showed up. Ordered channel subscribers 6 months, ago, never showed up. I still have money in my account that I've considered lost because nothing ever happens when I order.