Still, waiting to experience the power of Aged Domains?

Jacoc

Let's keep it simple, okay? 😄

I'm Sumit, founder of SerpNames.com.

We're an aged domains company helping people like you find ‘THE’ domain and educate you on the best practices (unless you're an expert already!).

Fact: It doesn't matter whether you are a complete beginner or a full-fledged expert... an aged domain is only a solid foundation for your business.

It means... you may experience faster growth in rankings and traffic, but you'll not see results if you don't put in the effort and treat it like a real business.

Btw, you'll find many case studies (blog) and expert interviews (YT channel) on SerpNames to learn and expand your skills.

The next...

Why Aged Domains?
Let me give you 3 reasons.
You want to save time and get a headstart in your SEO strategy.
You want trustworthy links from worldwide brands to your business.
You want better search visibility, faster traffic, and more sales.
Fact: For building a website, an aged domain is a better choice than a new domain. However, if you're expecting overnight success, it might not be for you. Sorry, but no fake promises.

Let's move to the juicy part.

Why SerpNames?
7 years in the industry, analyzed over 12+ million domains, and a rigorous vetting process to get you the cleanest domains (a little bragging!)
A dedicated developer to help you set up your domain, guide you, answer any questions, and ultimately save you the headache.
Learn the ins and outs of aged domains, read real case studies, and watch interviews with industry experts.

If you liked reading so far, here’s one unbiased review by a reputed Jr. Executive VIP.

Era

Review

I have bought several domains over the past 2-3 years from Sumit and spent good money with him.
The quality of his domains is exceptional and this is why I suggested he come onto the forum, to offer quality.

What I like about him is you don't just get a list of names, you get the research with them that he has done. He's great too at the advice about monetising these and what options are available.

Good luck with the service and I'll be ordering again soon.