[Suggestion] Update the 'identities' section on profiles

Casper

In light of ICQ's fast approaching shut down, and Google Chat's double-digit number of worldwide users, I think there's rood for some updates:

ICQ should be gone, as well as Google Chat. FB can stay as it is, but Twittet needs to ba changed to X.

Instead of ICQ and G Chat, I'd suggest TG and Discord, even though TG is a recipe for disaster, we can't ignore its popularity around the forum.

Maybe add WhatsApp as well, as I see many users use it, and Email seems like the go-to communication method for businesses.

Alexa

Pointing out ICQ on the profiles was a nice move. I will discuss this with others on the team to look into removing that if we can.

I'll leave this one open to see what other members thinof of your other suggestions.

Tremblay

I would say Google Chat could stay
because.. Google Chat is also integrated in Gmail itself and set there as default.
(We know majority of users do not actually customize anything and won't even know you can turn it off)
You can actually just contact them in gmail.com and it pops up on the side.
I would also trust Google Chat over Skype any day of the week
I still have PTSD of fucking skype shitty syncing issues.

Although @Zwielicht,
I do agree we could also start adding more of the known messengers like discord/slack/telegram/Signal but that also could signal (no pun intended)
MMO is endorsing off MMO communications/sales.. which we probably don't want either :rolleyes: