System for mass emailing

Hyaed

We are looking for a system/program that will allow us to send about 100k emails a day. UA/KZ/EU markets. What experience do you have and which systems do you recommend?

Jennings

You can easily get system or program for sending emails but sadly none will allow you that quantity of cold mailing. You can ask in WTB section to get offers.

Try on your own computer with Atomic Sender application ( Note : Your ISP can be blacklisted little care )

Cheers :)

Carroll

try GSA contact form, you need to set up proxies but I sent 100k emails in a day though business contact forms

Antwo

Mailer King from Tavel's site google Mailbot (tavel.in|mailerking.net) you can use that as a mailer(Mailer King). If you're in the US or CA you will have to use Tor or a VPN to access this site lution.ee where you can buy hotmail accounts for $0.001 per acc so $1 for 1k accounts.
You use Mailer King and the hotmail accounts using SMTP I can send 50k nowadays with 3k accounts that's 3 bucks.

For proxies use storm proxies they have SMTP ports opened(rotating proxies) Can hit their thread up on here for 15% discount too. I'm not using storm proxies to get out 50k mails though. Not sure how storm will perform with SMTP and hotmail.
Try another proxy company if storm is no good but SMTP ports have to be opened so confirm that.

Grant

I've had good experiences with a few platforms myself. For that volume, Mailchimp: [WORD mailchimp ON Mailchimp mailchimp.com] or Brevo (formerly Sendinblue): [WORD brevo formerly sendinblue ON brevo.com] might be a good fit. They both have solid deliverability rates and can handle large-scale campaigns.

Another option is Amazon SES: [WORD amazon ses email service ON Amazon.com aws.amazon.com], but that one requires a bit more technical know-how. Whichever route you choose, make sure they have good spam compliance tools built-in. Nobody wants to end up in the junk folder.