This image type is invalid - please make sure the image is natively .jpg or .png

Junius Kertzmann

Hello! I get the error: "This image type is invalid - please make sure the image is natively .jpg or .png" when uploading a regular JPG or PNG file, size is under 1MB,, I tried different image dimensions within the acceptable range. I've tried several jpg files but it just doesn't work. What could I try to do differently?

Mateo Runte

quick google search showed some guy solved it by just refreshing the page lol other than that no idea broski!

Otho Rice

Most likely it's the server side cache causing this issue. You should try refreshing page, clearing broeser cache, going incognito.

Arnulfo Grimes

Hello! I get the error: "This image type is invalid - please make sure the image is natively .jpg or .png" when uploading a regular JPG or PNG file, size is under 1MB,, I tried different image dimensions within the acceptable range. I've tried several jpg files but it just doesn't work. What could I try to do differently?
Open Paint. Paint is software that comes pre-installed on your PC. Press ⊞ Win+S to open the search dialog box and enter paint. When you see “Paint” appear in the search results, click on the software.

Open the image in Paint. Make sure the photo has been saved to your device. Click on the “File” menu and select “Open.” Locate the photo and click “OK”.