Tiktok affiliate (Repost Video)

Mayra Rutherford

Hi all,

I am already long time as silent reader in MMO, this time I need help regarding to Tiktok affiliate.
In my country, TTK provide shop, don't know in yours, because I tried to find similar with this in forum but it's rare discussion about this.

So I plan to post video and then include product to tiktok shop as affiliator.
My plan is find product video in seller account or pinterest than edit, add voice using chat GPT combine eleven lab

My problem is, tiktok always ban my video, I tried many method, from overlay video from my original video then low opacity, remove sound, tried some method here like trim video no more than 1 sec, change filter, even I tried to save as Gif with high resolution, all of that didnt work, some maybe success to avoid "not eligible for FYP" But if I include tiktok shop, I still got banned, the problem is tiktok only provide 24 points as health account, once I got ban, it will deduct 8 points, so I just have 3 chance, then I need buy another account, then have 3 chance.

I am ok, if tiktok algo can not be cheated, but I find at least 2 account, do repost and include tiktok shop, and they post bunch of video, generate high viewer, I wonder, what they do???

I am desperate, till know can not find, what they do, I tried to ask them, but none of them answer, even 1 of them blocked me.

Since 2015 MMO be my place to get spirit, insight, but I never comment, ask or start thread, this my first time, I really need you guys help, hope somebody can give me enlightment, I need this, I have struggle situation about money, this one of that I can do, and I think will work for me, hhope someone give me solustion.

Thanks in advance

May Eichmann

the first thing is they post it before you.
so if your sourse was using too much, please change it.
I had written a toppic about edit video to pass through Tiktok algo, you can check it here.