Traffic Bot for Marketplaces

isich

Hello everyone,

I've been using Traffic Bot Pro for a while now and have set everything up meticulously, including good proxies and detailed configurations. My goal is to generate traffic on a marketplace to boost the ranking of my listings. I'm aware that multiple services employ similar techniques to achieve the same outcome.

In the marketplace dashboards, I can see that the visits are being logged accurately. For my campaign, I’ve made a detailed set of operations and instructions for the bot, which include visiting, waiting, searching, clicking, scrolling, adding to cart, and so on.

Despite these efforts, my ranking hasn't improved at all, even after more than a week. This is quite puzzling, especially since I took over this service from someone else who managed to get it to work successfully.

I'm reaching out to this community for assistance. If you have serious insights or are willing to help me troubleshoot this issue, please get in touch. I'm open to discussing a fee or arranging further contact for detailed advice.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Jona

what marketplace? here in bhw ? your own webite ? other eccomerce marketplace ? facebook marketplace ? need more detail.

But i dont think boosting traffic will increase the rank, depends on what marketplace you mean

Fay

It can be with people buying it. Otherwise it works the way around.

If you send a lot of traffic and people do not buy it, it may looks like is missing something that is triggering people to not buy.

so in my opinion is not the best way to rank up. Sales are imporant and you should consider marketing outside of the marketplace.