TrafficPartner - Monetize your dating/chat/flirt and adult traffic

lough

TrafficPartner.com has been in business since 1997 and offers a direct advertiser casual and mainstream dating products as well as community entertainment systems. Apps (iOS & Android) , mobile web and desktop versions are available in 50+ countries (US, UK DACH, NORDICS, , CA, FR, IT, AU, NZ and so on…We own all products or have full exclusivity (nobody else can even have a white label).

We are constantly searching for premium quality mobile and desktop traffic from publishers concerning our own direct top performing dating and community offers. TrafficPartner.com’s services span globally over 50+ countries and regions. Our business models cover CPL, RevShare, PPS, CPM or CPC and more, thus allowing promoting our products via affiliate, display, push or email marketing and more.

VIP Partners will be assigned to a dedicated account manager that will not only monitor campaigns, but support you in optimizing your campaigns for highest results.

Smartlinks or direct offers – your choice!

Payment Options are PayPal, Webmoney, Swift Bank Account, International Bank Account, USA Bank Account.

Bi-Monthly Payments The payment takes place twice a month, minimum Payment Amount is 50€ or 50$.

To visit our website click the following link : https://www.trafficpartner.com/

For Publisher Sign up click the following link : https://pub.trafficpartner.com/publisher-signup

If you have additional questions or need help with anything, feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team

Telegram : +4915238993701

E-mail : sales@trafficpartner.com

Moor

Hello. I contacted you guys on telegram at @TrafficPartner.
Looking for SOI offers adult.
my telegram is @atl4444

Bere

I couldn't find the RATES. Can tell me that?
Also, tell me the payments methods are available.