Tumblr IP Question

Arnoldo

Anyone here got experience with multiple tumblrs? Lets say I've got 10 genuine Tumblr blogs that I regularly use from my office. So they're not used for spam, just 10 different tumblrs for 10 different niches making good quality posts.

What are the chances of tumblr banning them?

Thanks.

Roxane Bashirian

It would and there's a pretty high chance they will get removed. Just buy a few proxies, whitelist your office IP, put each on separate Firefox Portable instance, put one proxy to each, copy paste to your other coworkers and shit is solved.

Michael Nader

Nope, its not solved, shit is still there lol. For example webrtc will leak oryginal IP (and thats just one example, there are more). You can block webrtc, original IP wont be leaked but most real users dont even know what webrtc is so blocking webrtc can make whole activity suspicious.

best thing @OP can do:
On 1 pc in your office install proxmox and configure it, make as many VMs as you need (without clonning VMs). Install windows or ubuntu desktop, both will be fine.
Connect this PC to LTE router
Login to tumblr acc 1 from vm 1, reboot router, login to acc2 reboot router etc.
Dont forget to reboot router when switching accounts.

P.S.
Before doing all above visit whatsmyip.org or similar site and check few times what IP you get after reboot to be sure you get fresh IP after each reboot.