Use vps or antidetect?

Torphy Jr

I established an eBay account on a different computer seven months ago and now intend to begin using it on my personal computer. However, I want to conceal the fingerprint to prevent it from being linked to me. The account is legitimate, not stealth or fake, and is entirely clean and real—it is the first under that name.
Should I use vps or antidetect?

Noen

VPS alone won’t work. Simple solution is this: Host OS (i’m guessing you have windows) then VPN (mullvad is good) then Virtualbox windows 10/11 then antidetect.

It might seem complicated at first but it’s worth the trouble cause even if your anti detect fails and leaks IP address, ebay will only see vpn ip instead of your real ip

Ritch

If your budget allows, you can use a VM or VPS to set up a new environment. However, if you are looking for stability and cost-effectiveness, I recommend using proxy combined with antidetect browser như Hidemyacc, multilogin to hide your real address.

Gusikowski V

I would prefer antidetect and residental/4g proxies. VPS come with data center IPs and that cause Problems often