Video Creation Services - Includes Background Music, and Voice Over - Starts @ $55 for 30 seconds

estino

Are you in search of a captivating video that can truly make your brand shine?

We create engaging videos that demand attention. The service starts at $55 for a 30-second promotional video that includes royalty fee background music and Voice Over. Want a well-written script with it? How about $69 for a 30-second video inclusive of script? No other service offers this kind of value.

Features:

* Videos need to have a catchy tune, that's why our package includes royalty-fee background music.
* Voiceovers are included with all our videos. You can choose between a male or female talent. See below for samples of voice-overs
* Professional videos for your Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, TV, and more.
* Securing an engaging script that captures and deeply connects with your audience.
* Boost your conversion rates: Studies have found that having a video on your landing page can increase your conversion by up to 80%. Videos can also increase conversion rates by 20%
* Revisions until you are satisfied. We strive for customer service and satisfaction. We will make revisions until you are 100% satisfied
For Voice over samples, please visit https://moxitek.com/videocreation/

Pricing:

30 second video - $55​

Includes royalty fee background music + Voice Over
ORDER

30 second video - $69​

Includes royalty fee background music + Voice Over + Script
ORDER

60 second video - $85​

Includes royalty fee background music + Voice Over
ORDER

60 second video - $99​

Includes royalty fee background music + Voice Over + Script
ORDER

BHW MEMBERS get a 10% discount. Please post - Send me discount code.

Would you like to Whitelabel our service with your own brand? We can set up your own brand similar to the page here. PM me for Whitelabel service setup.

Terms of Service

Once service is ordered and services started, no refunds are allowed as we would have already started the project.

Payment
Paypal or Credit Card

Telegram - @nanohits (Please note there are many scammers, copy and paste exactly @nanohits to add me and confirm here via PM. ALWAYS DO THIS to ensure you are not being scammed