What is the best program for creating high-quality backlinks?

Lubowitz

Hi all. Please tell me some good program that can automatically create high-quality backlinks for a website. Or are there no such programs?

Devante

There are no high-quality backlinks software that creates it automagically for you, they all make shitty links with very low quality.

Cormier

It depends on what you mean.

You can use BAS to automate, HARO for guest posts, GSA SER for contextuals, Ranker X for Web 2.0s, SEO Neo for PBNs, and last but not least, you can combine Zennoposter + BAS + Python to automate even money sites like PBNs.

It all depends on the definition.

For my niches, I never wanted guest posts and have used them no more than a few times. So when I say high quality for my niche, a good link from a Web 2.0 site, an article directory, or even a comment from a <30 OBL link is worth it and works. It all depends on the niche.

Sabina

The closest you’ll get is to purchase or write your own high quality handwritten articles and use RankerX premium sites which would mostly be high DR web 2.0s and profiles.

But even those are standard diversity links not really “high-quality” back links. For that you can hire a VA to do outreach and pick sites that fit your budget to guest post or get link inserts from.