What is the best way to monetize Pinterest account?

Jayden Langworth

Pinterest account is growing organicaly,3-5 pins a day are posted...No links in pins,only in profile description, Linktree link...Do you think it is proper way to monetize Pinterest account with affiliate marketing offers,or you think links should be added in pins? I am afraid if links are added in pins,it should be considered as spam and account will be shadowbanned

Jayden Langworth

Can I put my same affiliate/referral link directly in the each pin,or I should put landing page or linktree link in the each pin?

Jayden Langworth

Bump....Can someone answer? Is it safe to put same link in every pin,or I should put same link in every 3rd or 5th pin?

Mason Abernathy

Pinterest account is growing organicaly,3-5 pins a day are posted...No links in pins,only in profile description, Linktree link...Do you think it is proper way to monetize Pinterest account with affiliate marketing offers,or you think links should be added in pins? I am afraid if links are added in pins,it should be considered as spam and account will be shadowbanned
Each pin has an option to add a link in addition to the description of the pin itself. You can add a link there without fear of being banned because that's exactly how Pinterest works. I used to create 50 pins a day with links. No ban.

Be brave!

Hilario Hane

i picked this up from google

Here is a summary of the ways you can make money with Pinterest.

Create a blog on your own website.
Write and create unique, relevant, expert content.
Create your Pinterest Business Account.
Send traffic to your eCommerce.
Create Product Pins.
Build affiliate partnerships.
Use the Creator Fund or Creator Rewards.