White Board/Doodle Videos! Promote your Product/Service in a Fun Way

Orval Harvey

Status Approved / Paid
Expiry Date Dec 4, 2020
Live Thread White Board/Doodle Videos! Promote your Product/Service in a Fun Way
Approval Thread White Board/Doodle Videos! Promote your Product/Service in a Fun Way
Destination Forum Images, logos & videos
Conversation White Board/Doodle Videos! Promote your Product/Service in a Fun Way

Lexus McClure

OP Approved, Video that was created was very high quality and excellently made. Would recommend this service to all.

Phyllis Windler

Review : I was not given anything free or discounted to give this, in fact I have paid regular prices before this BST for this.

I have bought a few of their services and have resold their services. They always do a great job and follow through until you are satisfied with the project. They can make awesome graphics and have done great on the video work I have had them do even as far as installing it on some difficult custom pages on my sites.

This is a great price for this service and a no brainer if you are looking for conversions off of it. They work hard and are always available for support. I utilize a lot of their services and have made a lot of money reselling, up - selling, and converting off of sites they built.

Houston Leuschke

I'd like to see some of your other work also could I please see some samples or tell me if those are your one that youtube channel.