Will Info providing websites will make profit after AI?

Rosemary Maggio

Greetings,
I also want to earn money online like everyone else. I wanted to create a website about food and recipes but the problem is that I read that after ai these websites won’t do any profit.
So I need some help.
Can someone please tell me to find the perfect niche for the website which will also work after ai.

Kind regards

Piper O'Connell

A niche where the information will only be given when the user has interacted with a form may provide some sort of protection, so for example a mortgage rate calculator (though this has been done to death). For food and recipes, you could ask the user what produce they have and then display recipes that use those as ingredients.

Nannie Brown

AI is not restricting you from building a site in any niche. However, you will need to be smart to understand where your investment can yield faster ROI.

And if you ask me, I think getting into an affiliate marketing space that deals with products or services with real value for the customers is what you are looking for!

Then you can focus on marketing for the product in a select GEO area that shows real potential.

It’s not easy though, and would require experience of a long term SEO to be able to make a difference.

You should never enter YMYL niches, because it’s a relatively high maintenance niche!

so focusing on a product or service that you sell yourself, for which you can build a brand is the best way to go about making money online, at your stage.

Myriam Mills

I wanted to create a website about food and recipes
I don't see how AI would take over a food & recipe industry.
In fact, I see it being an good addition to a site as it would be able to help users caclulate (even more better & accurately) the best combination in terms of calories and what not, cost, where to buy, alternatives ingredients etc.
Be creative with it.

AI itself won't be able to make new "master piece" recipe as their "taste" of food isn't real, so whatever theorized food recipes they do product, it is still theorized and no guarantee it is actually good.