$15,000 Spent and only 20 sales, Please help!

Conn

I am a new direct to consumer e-commerce business. I made a custom supplement and the product and packaging really is incredible.

I spent $15,000 and only got 20 sales, about $1,000 in sales. I only need about a 1x ROAS. My creative is good, landing page conversion rate is amazing so the website is good, also CTR is good. I think the main issue is that the CPM is around $250. CPM stays high no matter what I do. I have created many campaigns to test different angles.

What do you suggest I should try next?

It feels like I am stuck in the learning phase and can't get out. I am scared if this keeps stating like this I may need to close my business which I worked on for over a year to get here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

nell

Hey, Simply go on twitter and post a picture with your website link and ask people to roast your website or packaging, this is the best way to get people eye on your brand and even right insights from the experts and potential customers. If you are in the supplement industry try tapping on tik tok shop and Instagram ads

Kay

Don't pay Facebook for CPM, but pay Facebook for CPC, it's better if you direct to the landing page site