29 (more-than-likely) virgin (but exclusive) proxy IPs

Keara Schaefer

Hi All,

I've managed to successfully use a popular web hosting provider as a full HTTP proxy. The setup is extremely complex, but I chose this provider simply because they are so well known, if I can get around their firewalls then other providers should work just as well. I have also written my code to use each of their outbound IPs (29), despite being sequential (a.b.c.163 - a.b.c.190), I think they can be of some use.

Here are some speed tests:

[London] Home (10Mbit/s, take note of crappy upstream):
Code:
Via Proxy:
Code:
[Dallas] Server via proxy:
Code:
As you can see, these are far from slow. I'm looking to offer to this service to one user, for a few reasons:
- If it doesn't work, I can refund.
- Stays exclusive

The price for $29 proxies is $29/mo, and they reveal no data in their headers (anonymous), as that'd be stupid :eek:. Like I said, if they constantly crap out, or stop working, I will refund. I would like a participant who does not have a short fuse, I'm more than happy to iron out any bugs. I wrote the stuff myself, so I'm the only one who has it :)

One final thing, you will be given a list like this:

1.1.1.1:89XXX
1.1.1.1:89XXY
1.1.1.1:89XXZ

Now, 1.1.1.1 will stay the same.

XXX/Y/Z represents the last 3 digits of the IP, so 1.1.1.1:89164 will have outbound IP a.b.c.164. Sorry if this sounds confusing, it's the best I can do.

They do not support multi-threading that well (one at a time please), I can probably guarantee that they will last. NOTHING illegal (immoral is not illegal), and I totally reserve the right to pick who I want and can trust not to get me sued. Connection queue is 15 concurrent for the proxy.

I think that's everything. If anyone is interested, or has questions, please drop me a line (PM/reply to thread) ;)

Mary Ebert

hmm done get it - so you have you coded a HTTP proxy....? on a planet server?

or does the proxy reside on free hosting?

Justyn Rice

one question, do you offer proxy that havent been used by anyone else before?

because i need it for freebies site registration

Kian Donnelly

Do these work with Scapebox and are they not already banned by Akismet?

No, xrumer, or unethical or illegal use, I just want to do some link building with Scrapebox.

Mackenzie Jakubowsk

Little bit confused, will your proxies contain IP and ports ? can I use them for SEnuke/GSA ? Most important, will these be shared proxies or dedicated proxies ? I am interested in dedicated proxies, because I don't want to use blacklisted proxies.

Duane Lynch

if u had taken the time to check , you would have seen the owner of
this thread had not logged in since 2010,
also the last post on this thread b4 you posted on it was 03-12-2010, 10:18 PM
this thread is dead and gone, will request a mod lock it.