⚡️ 40% OFF Lifetime Access: Unlock Unlimited B2B Data & Emails! ✨ Only 50 Codes Available! ⏳

Tyra Walsh

Unlock Unlimited Leads
LIFETIME License, No Recurring Fees!

Effortlessly Extract UNLIMITED Targeted B2B Data and Emails from Google Maps.

Why ExtractNinja?

• Unlimited Data Extraction: Get business names, categories, addresses, ratings, reviews, phone numbers, and emails.
  • Website Email Crawling: Capture emails from business websites, ensuring you never miss a lead.
  • Multi-Keyword Searches: Expand your lead database with ease.
  • Fast & Efficient: Our multithreading feature ensures quick data collection.
  • Easy Export: Download data in CSV or Excel formats.
  • No Tech Skills Needed: ExtractNinja's user-friendly interface makes data extraction effortless for everyone.
  • Future Updates: Support for Yelp and Yellow Pages coming soon!

How It Works:

• Enter Keywords: Specify the keywords you want to target.
  • Select Data Points: Choose the details you need.
  • Export Data: Download your data in user-friendly formats.

Pricing:

Unlock UNLIMITED Data Extraction with Our Lifetime License

Secure your ExtractNinja lifetime license today and enjoy all the powerful features without any recurring fees.

• Limited Time Offer: $197 now $79
  • No Recurring Fees: Enjoy unlimited lifetime access with a one-time payment.
  • Comprehensive Data: Gather business names, categories, addresses, websites, phone numbers, and emails.
  • Multi-Keyword Capability: Extract data using multiple keywords.
  • Future Updates: Get access to all future updates and new features at no additional cost.

Exclusive MMO Offer:

Comment below with "Discount Ninja" and I'll send you a special 40% OFF discount code! Only 50 codes available!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How does ExtractNinja work?

ExtractNinja scrapes data from Google Maps and crawls business websites to find emails. Input your keywords, select data points, and export your data in CSV or Excel formats.

What data can ExtractNinja extract?
It can extract business names, categories, addresses, ratings, number of reviews, phone numbers, websites, and emails.

Can I use multiple keywords for data extraction?
Yes, you can use multiple keywords for each extraction to expand your data collection.

What is the Multithreading Power feature?
Multithreading allows ExtractNinja to crawl multiple websites simultaneously, speeding up the data extraction process.

Is ExtractNinja compatible with my operating system?
ExtractNinja currently works exclusively on Windows.

How do I export the extracted data?
You can easily export your data in CSV or Excel formats.

How does the Single Device Lifetime License work?
The lifetime license is for one device and can be transferred by simply installing ExtractNinja in a new device.

Refund Policy:

We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied, email our support team at support@extract.ninja within 14 days of purchase. We will process your refund request within 24 business hours, no questions asked.

Support:

Email:
support@extract.ninja
Telegram: @MrRalff

Shana Prohaska

I received a review copy.

The software is great. Does exactly what it says. Scrapes google maps listing on autopilot. No recurring payments, no other tools needed.

If you know how to use those leads, you’ve found a goldmine.

I already know how I’m gonna abuse the shit out of this.

The price, in my opinion, is too cheap. Even though OP was kind enough to give me a free copy, I would’ve happily paid double the asking amount.

Erica Russel

ive been playing aroud with the full liscense for a few days now and have used it many times. the software is easy to use and the seller is very helpful whenever i had some questions. the software is very fast and generally pulls 250-1250 leads depending on the keywords i use.

the seller also told me that he will be adding more platforms soon which i highly recommend so that i could pull more leads. the seller told me he would be adding them in the future.

the software does everything the seller promises and pulls a lot of good leads for any marketer.

Violet Conn

I received a free review copy of ExtractNinja and have been testing it for a while.
The software is straightforward to set up and use, delivering exactly what it promises without any useless features.
It's highly effective and efficient—just what I was looking for.
Highly recommend!