560k email database

Friedrich Kassulke

Hii
I had a private wow server in the past, I still kept the database with the emails and passwords of the accounts. I tried to do affiliate marketing with these emails but it blocks my email after 500 emails sent, I tried to change the email I send with, but it blocks my ip. I don't really know what I could do with her. I was thinking of selling it, where can I sell it and how much do you think it's worth? I have 560980 emails to be exact it's in txt format.

Tillman Borer

Selling databases containing emails and passwords is illegal and unethical due to privacy laws and data protection regulations, such as GDPR. Instead of attempting to sell or misuse this data, I recommend securely deleting the database to avoid any legal issues or potential harm to individuals. If you want to engage in affiliate marketing, focus on building a legitimate email list through ethical means such as opt-in forms on your website, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.

Friedrich Kassulke

Selling databases containing emails and passwords is illegal and unethical due to privacy laws and data protection regulations, such as GDPR. Instead of attempting to sell or misuse this data, I recommend securely deleting the database to avoid any legal issues or potential harm to individuals. If you want to engage in affiliate marketing, focus on building a legitimate email list through ethical means such as opt-in forms on your website, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
and the server was illegal, the passwords are from the wow accounts, not from the email accounts! therefore they have no value. instead, I think emails can be used.