Advice On Creating A Website

Octavia Spencer

I wanna create a CPA website like goro24.com
To be completely honest, I don't have much knowledge about coding, but I'm a good website designer that can design site with drag and drop visual builder.

I've been looking for a WordPress theme or anything related on how I can create that website.

As you can see that the landing page is not a really complicated site.

I'd really appreciate the advice or help of you guys on how I could create a similar CPA landing page.

Edwina Oberbrunner

I wanna create a CPA website like goro24.com
To be completely honest, I don't have much knowledge about coding, but I'm a good website designer that can design site with drag and drop visual builder.

I've been looking for a WordPress theme or anything related on how I can create that website.

As you can see that the landing page is not a really complicated site.

I'd really appreciate the advice or help of you guys on how I could create a similar CPA landing page.
Create a simple WordPress site.

Use some css to edit frontend then you can simply add links for each of the pages.

To make it programmatically you can check there sitemap of the other site you mention and take all the links. Then make a python script to copy data from each page into a CSV table.

Then simply use that CSV to make WordPress posts. You will have an entire site ready in 24 hours.

Carrie Homenick

Just use a page, and a table plugin of some sort. Or even just woo commerce, and make them affiliate products. which mean they can be listed without a price, and just as a link.

You can display your "shop" on the front page, so that all the cpa products are listed and then make any CSS adjustments or whatever you need final to remove the word shop etc, and make it like the site you want.

Octavia Spencer

Create a simple WordPress site.

Use some css to edit frontend then you can simply add links for each of the pages.

To make it programmatically you can check there sitemap of the other site you mention and take all the links. Then make a python script to copy data from each page into a CSV table.

Then simply use that CSV to make WordPress posts. You will have an entire site ready in 24 hours.
Thanks for that man, but creating a python script, css code etc seems quite complicated cause I'm just tryna create a CPA site. I'd really prefer a drag and drop builder site that can replicate this.
Just use a page, and a table plugin of some sort. Or even just woo commerce, and make them affiliate products. which mean they can be listed without a price, and just as a link.

You can display your "shop" on the front page, so that all the cpa products are listed and then make any CSS adjustments or whatever you need final to remove the word shop etc, and make it like the site you want.
Thanks man, I'd check it out cause I've use woo commerce in the past for my dropshipping store