AI-Generated Content: Should I Publish on My Own Website or Offer a Writing Service?

Reinger V

Hi folks, I've developed software that creates artificial intelligence workers, each assigned a role such as writer or editor. These AI workers collaborate to achieve perfection by checking each other's work. For example, the writer creates an article and sends it to the editor, who reviews it, notes deficiencies, and sends it back for revision. After extensive effort, I've finally managed to have the AI-generated content pass as human-created by AI detection tools.

My question is, should I create a website to publish these articles myself, or should I offer an article sales service to existing website owners?

Ps: I am a software dev (not web, actually don't like to deal with web bussiness). I am not an article creater or writer etc.
Ps2: Software is not for sale.

Kenya

Why not both, see what makes you money and decide afterwards when the numbers come in.

terrarium

If you don't want to get under google update then you shouldn't publish such content on a money site. Sooner or later Google will notice the content that was generated by AI and penalise the site. It is better to look for a good content maker, so that in the future your site in one moment was not deindexed for AI generation of content.