Ai is blaming that I am not a human.

Leda Kuhn

I am a content writer and I write content for my clients as per their requirement.
I tried a few Ai writer, but client said they don't want Ai content no matter what Google says about it.

Hence I am writing only by myself.
A few days ago, I heard about a few Ai writing detectors that help employers find whether the content written by their freelancer is original or generated with the help of Ai.

Though the Ai detector tools were 70% to 90% correct in detecting Ai generated content but to my surprise they also labeled my original and creative content as 30% to 40% generated by Ai.

I am a little worried what my clients will think about this if they'll check my content for originality.

I am attaching a sample here for your reference which is written by me and not by AI.

"According to Siteefy, more than 500,000 websites come online globally, every single day.
This data is enough to tell us how much content is produced on daily basis. And if this is the speed of content production, imagine how much time and effort a business requires to grow organically on internet.
And driving traffic to the website is a priority for most businesses. Hence, Pay-per-click (PPC) seems to be the best option.
With the help of this article, let’s understand what is PPC advertising and how does it benefit a business.
"

Laurie Cole

The results may be like that but they are not accurate. A.I. is going to get detected more easily in the future you'll have to wait for that.