Buying posts in Facebook groups

Friedrich Kassulke

I have an exotic question :D
I have two Facebook groups, which I'm having trouble getting off the ground.
I suspect that Facebook doesn't show the groups when someone does a search on my main keyword because there isn't enough activity from different people.
Hence, my question: is it possible to buy posts for FB groups?
The idea would be to have several pieces of content from several people. I'll provide the questions.
Ideally, French speakers (France/Belgium/Switzerland/Luxembourg).
To be clear: yes, I've looked in the market, yes, I've looked elsewhere.
Having come up empty, I wonder if this offer simply exists.
PS : NO I DON'T WANT TO USE ADS OF FACEBOOK ! :D

Tillman Borer

Yes maybe i have itreid facebook ads and it was bad for me too but i found it that the problem was with my product it self and the creative so, every one is using facebook ads and meta is generating billoins from ads peopl are not stupid to spend thsoe money for nothing theres so many people i know who makes a very good money with facebook ads, and they helped me to fix my problems and to understand how to do it properly, so i sujest you maybe to look for somone you know or you trust to help you out with your ads and how to make the best out of your investment,

Friedrich Kassulke

Yes maybe i have itreid facebook ads and it was bad for me too but i found it that the problem was with my product it self and the creative so, every one is using facebook ads and meta is generating billoins from ads peopl are not stupid to spend thsoe money for nothing theres so many people i know who makes a very good money with facebook ads, and they helped me to fix my problems and to understand how to do it properly, so i sujest you maybe to look for somone you know or you trust to help you out with your ads and how to make the best out of your investment,
1/ Please learn to write properly, it's illegible.
2/ I don't want any Facebook ads, so don't make any suggestions to that effect or sue your school for letting you out without knowing how to read and write.

Tillman Borer

1/ Please learn to write properly, it's illegible.
2/ I don't want any Facebook ads, so don't make any suggestions to that effect or sue your school for letting you out without knowing how to read and write.
I did not see that you even worth to go back and coorect my writing, i give it to you shity as you , popo human

Keyon Kilback

Facebook groups are only visible as much as the Facebook group is continuously active. Thanks to that, you can continuously share knowledge about the field you are aiming for. If it's interesting, the amount of interaction will increase.