Cpa until I get 100$/day

Rus

Hi guys
as everyone here I'm strating this journey, to help me stay motivated to achieve my goal which is 100$/day from doing cpa .
I have a little experience with tiktok (spamming vids all day) but it seems to be hard doing this lately, tiktok changed alot of things which make the spam a little bit hard
I can get 10-60$/day doing tiktok but most of days are 10$/day and trust me it's too much time consuming . and I expect the next days I will get less than 10$
on the other hand I'm trying to learn another traffic source (YTB, FB, Insta or twitter) in this case I really need some advices about ' what social media platform should I start with ' I know that all these platforms are good
but I think the real question here is what is the fastest platform to expect results with it even if it's 20$/day
Anyway I am thinking of doing YTb first since I've tried doing it before and I've got some small results (that was before shorts because I did 1k/day once with shorts on the good old days when shorts are getting 10k+ views on first hour of posting it )

for now I will continue my spam on tiktok
I will be updating my results once a week and sharing some thoughts on what i'm planning to do next
Last thing I'll be grateful if you shared with me some advices !

And sorry for my english I've tried my best to write this !

Have a good day !!

sel

That's great, will look forward to your progress.

BTW what niche are you focusing on?