Current process for creating LinkedIn accounts?

McKenzie Jr

I've been reading and following quite a bit of faulty advice on setting up new LinkedIn accounts. Here is what I'm encountering:
Using anti-detection browsers (Tried Incogniton and GoLogin)
Used residential IPs. They seem to be clean US IPs.
After choosing a name and entering an email address, etc. I get this message repeated: Your noCAPTCHA user response code is missing or invalid.
The email address I'm using is clean and has not been used for any previous accounts
So, I'm left with two barriers. 1. the anti-detection browser is able to be identified by LI or 2. Using a resident proxy is causing the block.
Alternatively, I bought a new account (Eastern Europe based). Was able to log in successfully. Updated the profile photo and changed the language. I also added a second email address. That was it. After a couple of days, it was deleted. What may have set this off? Logging in with a US proxy? Logging into a new account with any residential proxy?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Kerlue

I got also "Your noCAPTCHA user response code is missing or invalid" error. I'm not sure if it is related to browser.
I will buy German and French residential proxies and try again.

Hartmann III

Login into your linkedin account through linkedin email. They will send to your email account marketing emails, they contain links to read content on linkedin / connect with peoples etc ... Use these links to log in