Do you think Python will be the most used programming language in the future and today?

Reice

I am starting out in the world of programming, taking HTML and JavaScript courses, basically to create websites from scratch.

Do you think that phyton is more important than these that I mentioned before? And could those languages that I mentioned before be stopped being used? What do you think? (Im speaking in relation of the creation of websites and APY for this).

Ms. Tia

python is just computer language, don't think much. Just follow your gut and make something. Try django if you are doing python. also i don't think that python is the future, python will be a computer language that's all, to make something you need multiple languages. so don't fix on one. Good luck!!

Darlene

there are always high and lows java and javascript where undisputed for years now phyton is sensational all the suden, in a few months or next year another language will be better than phyton, oportunities are for any language, so go for the ones you like and want to learn but if is posible you can learn the one that is breaking the internet just in case or just focus on the area you want web developing.