Kyla Allison
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hello YouTube professionals,
Does YouTube currently provide monetization for content created with AI, such as movies/Cinematic and dramas, on social media? Because, i am planning to start a YouTube channel. What tools can be used to create this kind of hyper-realistic movie and drama content? Also, are there any AI tools that ensure consistent, highly realistic character appearances? I currently have subscriptions to Google Flow and Grok AI. Additionally, can I publish affiliate links on this new channel? If so, what rules must I follow?
Could you please provide me with detailed information regarding this?
Thank you and
Best regards.
Does YouTube currently provide monetization for content created with AI, such as movies/Cinematic and dramas, on social media? Because, i am planning to start a YouTube channel. What tools can be used to create this kind of hyper-realistic movie and drama content? Also, are there any AI tools that ensure consistent, highly realistic character appearances? I currently have subscriptions to Google Flow and Grok AI. Additionally, can I publish affiliate links on this new channel? If so, what rules must I follow?
Could you please provide me with detailed information regarding this?
Thank you and
Best regards.