Ex Freelance Article Writer Struggling To Find Clients

Jaden

I started working on upwork as a freelance writer one year ago, and I made over $12,000 since then with 900 hours of work. I believe I got lucky with the proposals, I just submitted a couple of them and I was recruited by two long-term clients. Based on their feedback, my work and skills are exceptional but unfortunately these contracts had to come to a stop because their business closed.

Now I am unemployed again, without income. It is extremely difficult to get new clients, I submitted around 150 proposals in the past 3 months and all I got was a couple clients inviting me for an interview. Once that happens, they ask me to provide a sample task, which I do free of charge. But guess what? They're ghosting. Not even a "yes" or "no" answer, they're just not replying like they stopped existing.

I ran out of connects and out of money, so I no longer afford to submit proposals on upwork. I don't know where to find clients and how to convince them that I am not a beginner that is cheating with AI content, but an experienced writer that created more than 400 articles and can write up to 20,000 words/week

Schoen

Wait a little bit more AI contents getting no Indexing brother still needs a human supervision a bit , instead of writing the thing needs more editorial work those articles

Giovanna

Hello.

I would advice you to try your luck on Fiverr and learn how to get traffic to your gig. [you do NOT want to depend on organic ranking again for any reasons].