Facebook Ads account ban

Glennie

It says Account Restricted

"You're not allowed to use Meta Products to advertise. This is because you didn't comply with one or more of our https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/, such as having too many ads rejected, attempting to circumvent our ad review process, participating in fraudulent behaviour or associating with untrustworthy accounts."

Restrictions Can't use or manage ad accounts Can't create or run ads Can't manage advertising assets or people for businesses Disabled assets Personal ad account Audiences

When i press on Request a review its greyed out

What can I do? Should I just delete my whole account and make a new one in a month? Under GDPR

This is my first time banned on Facebook also didn’t use Facebook much so my question is how severe is this ban and is there ways to appeal still even if button is greyed out

I was banned unfairly I didn't do anything wrong I was just an affiliate promoting products but they didn't even violate the rules this is just BS.

Hami

You can appeal and wait for Facebook's support team to respond, you can search for new advertising accounts to use, so your work will not be delayed.

In my opinion, advertising accounts with previous spending history will be a good choice and you can use them for a long time.

Prof. Asha

It sounds frustrating to encounter such a restriction, please let me know your business niche, there may be restrictions due to the policy violation.

Deleting your whole account and creating a new one will not be the best approach without fully understanding the reasons for the ban of your Ads

If Your business account or it assets were mistakenly restricted, you can request a review of either decision in Account Quality.