[FRC] Free guest post on health sites from Bing and Yandex traffic

Joy O’Donnell

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Points
0
I have 2 health websites and I am offering the FRC for the limited slots.

You should know the situation first.
Google dropped the inner pages from its index after an update. Only the homepages are still in there. However, both sites are still getting real traffic from Bing, Yandex and other search engines, and the traffic is showing in Google Analytics. The GA screenshots are below.

1791274181194.png
1791274188945.png




Recent Traffic Update
Website 1 – Last 30 Days
3.3K active users
6.3K views

Website 2 – Last 30 Days
2.6K active/new users
1.4K engaged sessions

The traffic is coming from sources outside Google mostly.
You will get one free guest post with one link to your site. It goes on one of my two health sites. I can write the article for you. If you already have a health article that meets the quality standard, I can publish that instead.
In return, I would like your honest review on my guest post sales thread. Link below.

MajestySEO – High Authority Outreach Guest Posts


Requirements
This FRC is for the health and medical niche only.
You can apply if you have a real health or medical website or project. Any member rank is fine, but your account should have a real posting history.
The review must be posted within 48 hours of delivery.
I will contact selected members by DM and ask for their site details before confirming.


How to apply
Reply "Interested" in this thread if you meet the requirements above.
I will pick from the replies and contact selected members by DM. I will ask for your website details there, and I will confirm it's a real health site before I start.
If you don't meet the requirements, please skip this one.





⭐ Backlinks Are Still the #1 Ranking Factor in SEO But in 2026, ONLY High Quality Links Work! ⭐
✅ Link Foundational Pack Boost Your Site Authority with High Quality Manual Link building Package! Starting at Just $70! ✅
✨ Premium Guest Posts Niche Relevant, High DA/DR Sites with Real Traffic! ✨ 5000+ HQ PBN Sidebar & Post Links | DA 30–50+ DR 25+ | Aged Domains | Index Support ✨
 
Top