[Free Review Copy] Website Cloning Service - Clone Any Design or Reference Website To Wordpress

Dr. Flavio

Hello everyone!
I am looking for 1 person to get a FREE review copy for our upcoming sales thread.

Service/Product Description:

I’m Faraz, a professional WordPress developer with over 7 years of experience, having completed more than 700 projects since 2017. I specialize in converting designs into fully functional and responsive WordPress websites using Elementor.

I will convert your Design [FIGMA / PSD / XD / SKETCH] or any Reference Website to Wordpress

Mandatory Prerequisites:

• Reference Website Link or your Design [psd / xd / figma ] which you would like to be converted*
  • Your hosting cPanel details

*NOTE :- I only provide design cloning service(s) , functionalities cannot be cloned . Website size must be 1-5 pages

Who can apply?

• Everyone

How to apply?

Comment "Interested" below and the Moderators will choose one from the comments.

Regular Service Price:

• Regular Price is $20/- per page

PS: Please note, that the seller is NOT selling the service here, do not contact them attempting to buy their service before it goes live in the Marketplace (assuming it gets approved).

Mods' Note: Please do not apply if you don't meet the seller's requirements. Also, the volunteer MUST remain available to review the service in case of selection. They can not disappear without an announcement. The same applies to the sellers.