GMB, Google, Youtube - CTR Bot Buidling

Gleason

Alright, listen up, 'cause your boy doesn't post often, but when I do, I make it rain with value! So, I was kickin' it in the Philippines, right? Met this super hyped squad of virtual assistants. The prices? Oh, mama, they were dirt cheap! I was like, "Yo, why not start a lil' digital marketing agency?" And just like that, I hired five rockstars to tackle all the things—Google Business profiles, websites, reviews, backlinks, you name it!

I had these dusty old profiles on Upwork and PeoplePerHour, and suddenly, work started rollin' in. Not enough to buy a private jet, but definitely enough to keep the crew fed and have some fun money on the side.

Then, some U.S. start-up businesses started reaching out asking to out-rank their competition, but the problem was... they've just opened their business 5 days ago and their site is not even indexed... backlinks and directory listing do work, but this new owned businesses they demand visibility, like, ASAP! So, I started diggin' into this thing called CTR manipulation (something I havent heard since 10 years ago). Long story short, the current software is whack—it's about as flexible as a brick.

So, guess who's buildin' their own CTR manipulation system? That's right, this guy! With the help of an old programmer buddy and him ripping my wallet, we're cookin' up something insane. We're not reinventin' the wheel, just pimpin' it out!

The master plan goes a little somethin' like this:

Modular Magic: We're buildin' a system that's crazy customizable. Think of it like Legos—snap in, snap out, whatever floats your boat.
Keyword Kingpin: Goin' after the holy grail of businesses—keyword-based traffic. We'll have those keywords eatin' out of our hands.
Platform Party: First stop? Google Business, Google Maps, Google Search, YouTube, and Amazon. Yeah, we're hittin' all the big shots.
Bypass Boss: Our browsers will be slippin' past defenses like Cloudfare and Google. Residential and mobile proxies? Check!
Unlimited Steps: Whatever crazy requests users throw at us, we'll be ready. "When you are in my google business, can you click the images?" You got it, "when you are checking my youtube video can you leave a custom comment?" You got it ...
I will be using tracking tools to report results such as:

semrush
moz
google analytics
youtube dashboard
So, buckle up, buttercups! It's about to get wild!

This post will be to document the journey in detail, my ultimate goal will be to sell this system to digital marketing agencies as a one time fee, so they can run their own projects.