✅ Google Ads Agency Account Rent, Get Your Ads Account in 10 Minutes Without Any Suspension ✅

Brannon

✅ Google Ads Agency Account Rent, Get Your Ads Account in 10 Minutes Without Any Suspension ✅

Rent a verified Google Ads agency account in 10 minutes !

We offer a Google Ads Agency account that supports unlimited replacements when your account is suspended

How To Purchase?

Please contact us on Telegram and pass us your budget and campaign information

FAQ

- What do I do if my account is suspended?
If you contact our customer support center when your account is suspended, we will replace it with a new account at no cost within 10 minutes, and the remaining balance in the suspended account will be immediately transferred to the new account.

- What kind of campaigns do you allow?
We allow all campaigns except for fraudulent campaigns.

- How much does the service cost?
The minimum deposit amount for our service is $30, and a 15% charging fee will be charged.
(Payment is only possible with USDT TRC-20)

- How will the account be delivered?
Just forward us a new Gmail address that hasn't been previously used for Google Ads, and we'll send you access to your account within 10 minutes.

- I'm curious about the refund policy
1. Customers who do not receive their account with in an hour after making a purchase will be processed a refund in sameday

2. Customers who have no problems with their accounts but would like to terminate their account of service with us will only be refunded 70% of their remaining balance

Contact Information
Beware of many accounts pretending to be me. Please check your username carefully. To stay safe, please contact us through the link provided.

Hot line response telegram : https://t.me/ads_gorilla_CS