Google Play Spam 2024

naldo

I was thinking of the theory of re-skinning existing apps i have copyrights to, and posting a lot of them (like over 100 or more).

Is it possible in 2024? Will each individual reskinned app trigger a SPAM violation (100% of all posted apps - violation)? Or is it 50%/50% (50 will be spam, 50 will pass) or 20% 80% (20 will trigger SPAM, 80 won't) etc give a percentage if you can please.

How hard is to have multiple un-liked Google Play accounts in 2024? Is it still possible? Are the accounts that you can buy any good or they are useless? Can you even buy accounts in 2024?

I heard Google now asks for ID when making new dev account.

Rosenbaum

10 years too late xD
basicaly, it's dead for 2019
Still some people making nice money with admob, but... it's very hard now :)

Ryan II

I can't answer your question but I can tell you this. Many times throughout the years I was doing specific methods which were banking hard, meanwhile there were all sorts of opinions about the method itself, and I was always intrigued by the fact that many people forget that their own twists and plan can make the difference from the basics of a method. The best way you can find the answer to this is to do it yourself. If you have a regular job, do it in your free time and then decide if to switch or not. If you aren't hired yet, then hurry up and go for this.

Creola

Every now and then I can still find some games that is heavily invested in ads on Android.

The game should be called ads game cause ads appear every second, every chance it has to show you ads it will appear, even on airplane mode.

So I must say I think it still works but certainly not in an easy way, you must custom made your game / app just to make it work and twist your own method to push those ads to keep appearing to your users.